Saturday, January 31, 2009

Disappointment

why am I always waiting for u?
I thought we were suppose to talk 2 hours ago...
but you weren't there....
and still I wait for you till now.
why am I so stupid?

it seems like u never really pay any attention to our relationship.
Because your actions always shows that you do not really care abt us.
and u wonder why I always say that u don't care...

Do you really care then?
If yes, can't you at least express it or show it so that I know.
because we will not work out if you continue on like this.
I have been disappointed many times but I try to forget it
but everytime when I nearly forget abt the things that you did
Your actions manage to persuade me that what I am interpreting from your previous action is your true thoughts!

and when your action seems to confirm my thoughts
questions abt the genuinty of your feelings for me arises
Am I wasting my time on a person who doesn't cherish me?
who only treat me as a friend and not someone special

You never seem to understand....
you seem to be in your little world, blissfully unaware or
maybe ignoring it and hoping it would just pass away and all the problem will disappear

I'm disappointed....
so disappointed.

No comments: