Saturday, July 19, 2008

lonely

you have been gone for nearly three months now.
although i have been up in Sydney for a couple of times...
it's still so different from when you were down here in Melbourne.

Melbourne felt so different without you by my side.
i wonder do you understand my feeling.
i felt left out when i was in sydney
because i am only someone who visited you occasionally
I am always the one who is catching up on last month's happening...

i can't attend someone's birthday party cos i am not there that weekend.
you seem to enjoy more of your friends companion rather than mine...
which sometime it does come to my mind..i confess.

should i just end this now so i can regain or partially regain my normal self
I can see all your flaws
ending this would be the right thing to do
but i can't cos whenever i thought of it...
your better side comes to my mind.
the things that you did for me....
the things you said

tell me how George...
tell me how can i get into your heart.....
if i am not there now.

it doesn't help when everyone beside me are so happy with the other half with them all the time
do you understand?

No comments: